TO HAVE AND TO HOLd.
Your wedding day is a very special day. You have put a lot of time and energy into planning how the day is going to run, right down to the finer details. Why not put your photography in the hands of an experienced professional who will deliver excellent customer care and capture quality images of the day as it unfolds.
I have been in business for more than a decade, capturing many special moments for clients. I would be delighted to photograph your special day for you too and give you those memories to look back on for years to come. I am based in Ipswich, Suffolk but happy to travel to Essex, Norfolk and Hertfordshire too.
Please scroll down to see some examples of images from weddings I have captured over the years, and for information on the collections that I have on offer, please get in touch.
Coverage of the ceremony only. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Pre Wedding Day meeting to talk about your story, to find out more about you and to discuss the finer details of the special day.
- Guest and Bridal Party arrival.
- Ceremony coverage (depending on any restrictions in place by the registrar/church/venue)*.
- Details: Rings, Flowers, anything else of significance to the couple/day.
- Group photographs as requested and confetti photo where permitted*.
- Posed and natural portraits of the happy couple in the grounds of the ceremony venue, or in a nearby location if preferred.
- Ten high-resolution digital images of your choice with matching mounted prints
Same as 'Mini', and also including coverage of Reception:
- Details of the Reception venue: Room and Table setting, cake (before the cake cutting).
- Natural and group photographs of guests enjoying the day.
- Posed and natural portraits of couple at Reception venue.
- Cake cutting - 'staged' and standard.
- First Dance
- Twenty mounted 10x8inch image
- Twenty matching high-resolution digital image
- Two large unframed prints
Full day package including everything detailed in Mini and Mid packages, but with the addition of the getting ready photographs, really telling the complete story of the day.
The before images are a great addition to the collection and allow you to relive the day from start to finish.
Secure your date with a booking fee of just £100!
The Not-So-Small Print
* Prices are 'From' only due to the fact that couples may want albums or prints as part of the package. If you do require those, please specify when making your enquiry.
Some registrars and venues may have restrictions in place for photography during the ceremony. It is unlikely that they will have restrictions so severe that it will affect the number of photographs that I am able to take during that time, but please check with the venue prior to the wedding. I will also check with them when I arrive as standard procedure.
Customer satisfaction is my priority and I like to make sure that you are happy with the photographs that I have taken during the time that I am with you and your family. If there are any specific photographs that you would like, please ensure you have told me. Don't be afraid to give me a list!
If you would like to book, please get in touch for my availability. I only require a holding deposit of £100 to secure the booking date with the rest payable before the date of the wedding itself.
I can't wait to hear from you and book you to capture your big day!